• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ window decal

2007texasgtcs

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get a window decal for the 2007 GTCS's and about how long it takes to get one
Thanks in advance
Joe

franklinair

You need to contact Paul Newitt (PNewitt) on this website. Send him a PM.

Neil

P

PNewitt

Hi Joe,

Sorry--I've been out of town for a while.

I have 2007 GT/CS Decals (actually called "clings") that adhere to the inside of the window.

They are $10 each, ppd.

Send a check, made out to me, and mail to:

Paul M, Newitt
P.O. Box 427
Danville, CA 94526

I also have 1968 Decals, '68 HCS decals, and 2008 Decals. I'm working on a 2009 Decal, (with white stripes on the CS).--all at $10 each ppd.

thanks!

Paul.

nfrntau

Paul,
I was over at Arlies the other day and he showed me his registry decals. They are different than the ones I have. Mine are actually stickers that adhere to the glass. (get them wet and slide the backing off). Arllies are the cling type mentioned in this thread.
My thoughts are to ask the window tinter if he can seal the sticker I have between the tint and the glass.
Have you given any thought to having actual stickers made that will adhere to the outside of the glass, toolboxes, bumpers... (just kidding) or anything else that needs one?