• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wild Animal Ravages Front Lobby at Victoria's Secret

68gt390

The below picture show's just one of the many things we do inside our Security department at Victoria's Secret. Strange enough the bear managed to make it's way from the back of the building to the front lobby area were it was quickly subdued and cornered.

Don :eek:

Attachments

• Big Bear.jpg
    Big Bear.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 57

rvrtrash

I expected the bear to at least be wearing a thong.:grin:
Steve

Diesel Donna

Don, I've been meaning to ask you if I can get a family discount at VS? I've spent a fortune there lately......making sure you have 'job security'. :grin:

marie68csmustangs

Bears..

Well, Luckily the bear at the VS wasn't this one.. It was visiting my parents house in Grass Valley...

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 25

Mosesatm

Diesel Donna said:
.....if I can get a family discount at VS? I've spent a fortune there lately.... :grin:

Oh great, thanks a lot Donna. It'll take a month's worth of visits to Von Quack to get rid of that mental image!!!

Mustanglvr

Mosesatm said:
Oh great, thanks a lot Donna. It'll take a month's worth of visits to Von Quack to get rid of that mental image!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Arlie! I can`t believe you said that!

I don`t think he meant it Donna. You`re a wonderful looking lady.

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Arlie! I can`t believe you said that!

I don`t think he meant it Donna. You`re a wonderful looking lady.

That's the problem!!

My apologies to all for the ambiguous wording of the previous comment.

Thank you for pointing that out, Rhonda.

Last edited:

Diesel Donna

LOL Rhonda, thank you.....
Arlie I didn't take it the wrong way...you quacked me up! :grin:

Diesel Donna

marie68csmustangs said:
Well, Luckily the bear at the VS wasn't this one.. It was visiting my parents house in Grass Valley...

Whoa! How close were you to get this picture Marie? I hope you had a zoom lense. Great picture! ( Where is the little bow that is suppose to be around its' neck?)

marie68csmustangs

Diesel Donna said:
Whoa! How close were you to get this picture Marie? I hope you had a zoom lense. Great picture! ( Where is the little bow that is suppose to be around its' neck?)

No, My Dad too that one and sent that to me.. And my dad has a zoom lense.
I wasn't up there when the bear was visiting.. I don't know what happened to the bow around it's neck..

Marie