• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Wheel Alignment

Powell2

I have not been on here for a long while. My question is about wheel alignment. When I bought my CS in 1998 I drove it home from Reno "Hot August NIghts" it was fairly darty on the highway. I took it to a local alignment shop where an ond timer mentioned that every one aligning these old Mustangs got it wrong. He mentioned the one adjustment that he made which I did not take note of. It drove like a dream after that. Forward some 23 years and I am trying to find someone that can align my car to drive the same. After many alignment shops the car wants to go where ever it wants to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ralph Powell

Mosesatm

A critical adjustment is the toe. The car needs to be a little pigeon toed to hold a straight line.