• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Waterless Coolant

dalorzo_f

The results noted and testimonails are (as far as I see) all based on diesels. Due to the difference of operation I am unsure if this savings due to higher temps would translate to a gasoline powered vehicle.

Interesting theory. Even if no fuel savings, the savings in coolant and the lesser corrosion/damage from cavitation could be a plus.

Your car might feel warmer thru the firewall with an engine throwing heat at ~25 degrees over "recommended" operating temp (assuming 190 vs 215).

Kahuna

Having just rebuilt the motor from scratch....new everything, except block and heads. I switched over to the Evens Product....I am not going to start the rust and corrosion process all over again. It does run a little cooler, but what I noticed is that since it does not boil it does not have the pressure when the car gets hot, I am sure this will save on hoses and seals. You can take off the cap while running and it does not over heat. One thing to remember is that you have to get almost all of the water out of the system before switching. I do not have to change the coolant every 2 to 3 years to keep the rust and corrosion away.

calspcl

I use it in my diesel truck for the afore mentioned reasons (cavitation) @ 32 bucks a gallon it is expensive - 9 gallons IIRC... Like the previous post said, no pressure in your system wearing things out and never had any overheat problems towing 18K.