• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanna "Playboy Pink" 2008 GT/CS?

Stacey Enderle

think pink and mustang?

Midnight Special said:
...No - Just providing you a look-see Rhonda against my inherent will ;-)
Pink is perty where appropriate, hence men vs women opinions here...

David is right too, but don't look for one on a "drag" strip lest the meaning be altered for an event in San Francisco...

Some of you out there,...
Me thinks you gots pinks in your think and sorry to say that pink and mustang JUST DOES NOT MIX!!!! It was bad enough that my old man used to drive a pink 59 catillac.

Stacey

Midnight Special

Stacey Enderle said:
Some of you out there,...
Me thinks you gots pinks in your think and sorry to say that pink and mustang JUST DOES NOT MIX!!!! It was bad enough that my old man used to drive a pink 59 catillac.

Stacey

My point (opinion) exactly, Stacey.
But now a pink Cadillac is okay - in a "cream puff" docile street yaught sort of way, no? ;-)

Midnight Special

Mustanglvr

Was`nt the Mustang originally designed for the secretaries of the world? I think they would have chosen pink to be a Ford color back then.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

So far, the only thing that would actually be pink on the 2008 "Mustang Sally" would be the stripes.

Which would only dictate a few compatable colors to go with pink stripes, such as black, white, and perhaps tungsten grey, etc.

There is talk of sales of the "Mustang Sally" Mustang as part of the fund raising for the Komen Foundation ( http://www.komen.org ). Since women can make up to over 50% of the car-buying decision, this might be a bigger hit than you'd think. Ford is already a sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Foundation. I think it's a great idea.

I can see a lady installing a Roush Supercharger in a "Mustang Sally", and getting high 11's in the quarter. Faster than the vintage, stock CJ, too!!
New meaning to the term "sleeper".

Somewhere, it will happen. Brace for it.

Paul N.

Diesel Donna

There is someone in my neighborhood with a hot pink and white 05 or 06 Mustang.
I'll have to take a closer look at it when I see it again.

Diesel Donna

joedls said:
Why???????

Just to make sure that what I saw is what I saw!! I personally wouldn't have one...only if it was an original correct 60's Playboy Pink Mustang.

Ladystang

I thought that the CS was a limited edition car only being made for 2007?? How can there be a 2008 GT/CS in pink?? Clue me in please.

joedls

Ladystang said:

I thought that the CS was a limited edition car only being made for 2007?? How can there be a 2008 GT/CS in pink?? Clue me in please.

I believe there are plans for a 2008 model.