• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale vintage Mustang parts? (Oregon City)

whodat

Bret,
Can you ask him how much is a complete 68 instrument cluster? I tried and couldn't. Does he ship?

OP
OP
68 special

68 special

sent him an email. 1st didn't go, but the 2nd one did. I'll post his reply when I get it.

Bret

OP
OP
68 special

68 special

This is his reply;

FROM:MUSTANGRESTORE@aol.com TO:cal_spec68@yahoo.com Message
I have complete 68 dash gauge clusters available for $35.00, add $15.00 with wiring harness on the back. These may require replacement of the face bezel as the chrome mylar has faded over the years or may have cracks. I have factory clocks available for $100. Shipping for a dash cluster would be $17.00 within the lower 48 states.

Bret

whodat

It went to $45 plus shipping. A ash tray and cigg. lighter is $15 the part it connects to is $10. A glove box is $20 and the plastic tray is $10. A NOS right headlight bucket extension is $225. The add says cash only. Everytime I ask him what other form of payment he excepts there is no response. So I think I am going to pass. I really don't need the parts that bad. Anybody else contact him?