• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Video of dumb drivers

Mustanglvr

This video shows drivers hitting a roadblock of some kind, must be in Europe somewhere. I`ve never seen anything like this here in the states. Thats one roadblock that needs some updating as it seems to be causing alot of accidents and injuries. I don`t think its all the drivers fault.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/roadblock

Perkchiro

Rhonda: I hate to admit it, but I would probably fall for that one, especially if you weren't familiar with the location of the road block. I'm like you, I've never seen anything like that before. Pretty wild way to control traffic.

p51

Mustanglvr said:
This video shows drivers hitting a roadblock of some kind, must be in Europe somewhere. I`ve never seen anything like this here in the states. Thats one roadblock that needs some updating as it seems to be causing alot of accidents and injuries. I don`t think its all the drivers fault.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/roadblock
Looks like somewhere in the British Isles (could be OZ or NZ also). Right-hand drive cars...

Mosesatm

I don't know. It looks to me like some of those drivers may have known about the posts but tried to sneak in behind the bus.

luisa2552

Mosesatm said:
I don't know. It looks to me like some of those drivers may have known about the posts but tried to sneak in behind the bus.

The first car to hit it is the same car you see backing away from the posts before the bus comes. He was totally trying to sneak!