• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Vancouver Island

Mosesatm

Are Nanaimo or Courtenay close to any of our Vancouver Island friends?
I have a couple projects there that will require travel from time to time.

Anyone close to Surrey, Langley, or Burnaby?
Working on projects in those cities, too.

Last edited:

stangfan

There are two of us in Victoria. GT/CS S Code (Al Page) and I are down here. Nanaimo is about 2 1/2 hours north of us.

What projects are you working on?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I'm going from memory so the Langley one may not be entirely correct, spelling-wise.

Burnaby = Ocean View Funeral Home & Cemetery
Surrey = Victory Funeral Home & Cemetery
Langley = Henderson Funeral Home
Nanaimo = First Memorial Funeral Home
Courtenay = Mission Hill Crematorium

Last edited:

GT/CS S Code

Any idea when you might be coming up our way (Victoria / Vancouver Island)?

Do you need a place to stay while you're working up here? Or do you just want to drop by for a home cooked meal and a glass of vino with some "forum friends" and get a chance to fondle someone else's GT/CS for a change?

:grin:

GT/CS S Code

Another thought too ... Would you be flying up here to the Island? Would you need someone to pick you up at the Victoria International Airport and drive you over here for the home cooked meal and the glass of vino?

:grin:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The upcoming trip is the week of the 24th but I'm at the mercy of someone else for the arrangements so I don't know how we're getting from Vancouver to The Island or where we're staying.

There will be more trips though, so I'll take you up on your offer at a later date, maybe during the summer!

GT/CS S Code

Ditto! Keep Steve and I posted with your Vancouver Island dates as you get them and we'll see if we can't all get together for some dinner and a visit while you're up here working!
:cool: