• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Unpriced Project Car

cnassif

I came across this one on Cars.com. It's a real project and the pictures show more of the engine and transmission inside the car than out (in one of the pics). Looks like they did all the body work (before and after pics). Someone will see it as a beauty so I have posted it here for their pleasure. Low mileage if the numbers match and has a Marti.

Project CS in Kansas

mnut

Isn't that supposed to be a 4 speed 390 car that I saw for sale a month or 2 ago? Any indication of the drivetrain?

GTCS95616

Looking at the pictures, I do see what appears to be a FE big block and a top loader thrown in the passenger compartment!