• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Unknown 68 CS

DeadStang

Is this a $12K car??

It doesn't look like it to me, but I am not buying, so I wouldn't waste his time or mine asking questions.

He does sound like a jerk, but I can totally relate to where he is coming from, especially if he's been dealing with listing on Craig's List for selling cars. The BS from people answering your for sale add is incredible and gets old really fast. It's easy to turn into a butthole quickly. Even using Cars-On-Line, I've gotten a lot of ridiculous responses and calls from people.

franklinair

I agree there's an attitude with the seller. But- a third rate photo and no description of the car & condition does not entice potential buyers to even inquire. Just MHO.

Neil

mike in CA

I asked for more info and pictures but never got a reply. From the one picture it looks kind of over priced, but as was said, with no info and one bad picture, who can tell.

Cheers

Mike

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

There was one advertised here last year for $5K. This might be the same car. I tried many times to contact the seller and when they finally got back with me, tried to set up a time to view the car and they never responded back. A couple of emails more that weren't answered and I finally gave up. Same M.O. as far as I can tell. If they do answer you and you're interested, I'll go look at it for you, but I suspect they're not interested in someone looking at it that knows what to look for, if it is the same car. Good luck.

Steve

mike in CA

I have to wonder about this guy. I even gave him my phone number and never got a response. You've got to wonder what he is up to. he obviously is not interested in selling his car if he actually owns the car. So many ads on craigslist are scams that you never know.

Mike