• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Unbelievable Barn Find!...

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

No problem! That stuff is standard equipment in my purse... Sad, but actually true! I do carry a small cresent wrench and a double headed screw driver in my purse. You never know when you might need something like that!! The people at work ALWAYS come to me when they need something unusual :confused: . I have even been told several times that I should go on that "Let's Make A Deal" show because I guess they ask people for unusual stuff and give them $$$ for it. Heck, I have all sorts of "unusual" stuff in my purse! Oops....did I reveal too much about some of the things that "might" be in a woman's purse?????

...All that is "a good thing" Renee, 'cuz the purse will also be needed as a wheel chock should you park on an incline!

PonyGal

...All that is "a good thing" Renee, 'cuz the purse will also be needed as a wheel chock should you park on an incline!

Let's see....

What do I have in here that could be used in this sort of situation???? Oh well...note to self..."don't park on an incline!!!"

Diesel Donna

LOL! I noticed Tim didn't say where the barn was! I saw all those pedal cars in the first pictures he posted....cool beans!

Diesel Donna

No problem! That stuff is standard equipment in my purse... Sad, but actually true! I do carry a small cresent wrench and a double headed screw driver in my purse. You never know when you might need something like that!! The people at work ALWAYS come to me when they need something unusual :confused: . I have even been told several times that I should go on that "Let's Make A Deal" show because I guess they ask people for unusual stuff and give them $$$ for it. Heck, I have all sorts of "unusual" stuff in my purse! Oops....did I reveal too much about some of the things that "might" be in a woman's purse?????

Hahaha Renee. I always said I would have been a great contestant on that game show too! Need something? HEY I'VE GOT THAT!

PonyGal

Hahaha Renee. I always said I would have been a great contestant on that game show too! Need something? HEY I'VE GOT THAT!

And most men just think we carry makeup, personal items and "junk". :icon_no: Hey, some of the stuff I carry has come in pretty handy at times.