• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Two GT/CSs for Sale

390cs68rcode

[quote author=GTCSMustang link=board=3;threadid=1139;start=15#msg8185 date=1108268535]
Jason,

The real savings comes when you buy a third car. How did the paint on the GT/CS trun out?

Scott
[/quote]

so how much of a discount do I get on the other gold one you have? ;D

he is doing the paint in 3 different sessions. most of it has been sanded so far. He does it on the side of his day job so it should be complete in a week or 2.

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

I think I'll keep the Shelbys for now. But if I decide to get rid of any I'll let you know. With the prices the way they are, doesn't look like I'll be getting any more of them.

mmarsalone

I'm confused ! Jason says he bought the gold car next to the maroon GT CS also. That's the Shelby, did Jason buy two cars from Scott or only one and is joking about the Shelby. Did his coupe come from Scott also and is not in the pictures?

Jealous in St. Louis,
Mike

390cs68rcode

DSC00463.JPG

I bought the maroon GT/CS and the gold 68 coupe in the picture above. both are pretty original cars. I am putting a good amount of NOS parts into both. Something about a just as it came from the showroom car that I like.

mmarsalone

Jason,

Isn't that the Shelby convertible. Look at the pictures earlier in this post from the rear of the cars. In the picture above, look at the headlight doors, the shape is different, the headlights stick out beyond the edge. And the chrome trim ring around the headlight I think was Shelby item also. Just want to make sure I'm not confused. That's why I responded the the Sunlit Gold Shelby would look good in my garage on the VMF. At the time I thought you bought the Shelby.

Mike

390cs68rcode

OK, just checked and yes you are correct that is the front of the Shelby as my headlight trim ring on the car I got from Scott is gold.

I did not get to buy his Shelby (yet). 8)

good catch