• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Torquemasters Collector Car Show in Sidney BC

GT/CS S Code

Here are some photos that I shot today at the Torquemasters Collector Car Show in Sidney, B.C. The Torquemasters is a local car club that has been around for years, and their show is generally well attended. Today was no exception. Unfortunately, there was no "gold" for us today, but we talked to a bunch of folks that loved our GT/CS!
Enjoy!
http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums...orquemasters Collector Car Show in Sidney BC/
:cool:

rvrtrash

There were a lot of nice cars there! Back in the day, I despised the "Pinto 2", but I've caught myself lately considering one of the Cobra's when they come up for sale, for $3-$4K. I would love to have a right hand drive Jag or Healy, but have sworn to never buy another British car unless it has a Ford drivetrain.

Steve

OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

Cobra II's ...

I talked to a friend of mine at the show that I hadn't seen in ages, and in conversation he mentioned that he has a project car "tucked away" in his barn ... a little Cobra II like the one that was parked next to us! He bought it locally about 7 years ago in "fair" condition (it had been sitting for a while) at the extremely high price of .... $100.00!

:grin:

He said that he will get to it eventually.

Cheers,

Al

There were a lot of nice cars there! Back in the day, I despised the "Pinto 2", but I've caught myself lately considering one of the Cobra's when they come up for sale, for $3-$4K. I would love to have a right hand drive Jag or Healy, but have sworn to never buy another British car unless it has a Ford drivetrain.

Steve

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Great photos. Looks like a nice well rounded collection of cars. Lots of variety to drool over!

hookedtrout

Wish my 62 Unibody F100 had as nice of a tailgate as the red one in your pictures. Looks like a nice show.