• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 30th anniversary Mustang collector cards

jochlela

In 1994 Motogear issued a 30th anniversary Mustang collector card set and one of the cards was of the California Special. Does anyone have a copy of that card? Hopefully, it is a Sunlit Gold colour.

Thanks,

John

our special

John I checked through a couple of different sets that I have and the set issued by Motorgear and Mustang Monthly " The Best of 30 years " limited edition is the only one with a Sunlit Gold CS, that I can see. The other sets have a red CS.

There were 10,000 sets issued ( mine is 1283 ) so if you use the above information you should be able to track down a set on EBay.

BTW there is also a poster out there showing several early mustangs that has a Sunlit Gold GT/CS on it.

Dave

In 1994 Motogear issued a 30th anniversary Mustang collector card set and one of the cards was of the California Special. Does anyone have a copy of that card? Hopefully, it is a Sunlit Gold colour.

Thanks,

John

OP
OP
J

jochlela

Thanks Dave. Your information matches to what I understand about the Motogear and Mustang Monthly card set. I have the Sunlit Gold car in the card...just cleared customs yesterday here in Brisbane, Australia.

I will be watching ebay for the card set.

Thanks,

John

chattymatty

is this the one you mean?

ebay.com/itm/9-1968-1-2-GT-CS-Mustang-Car-trade-card-/360259052684?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item53e11ce48c

That's a card seperated out of a set I just picked up (didn't see the seperated listing first, sob sob) but I think it is a Meadowlark Yellow car.

I'm new so it's not a real link, lol.

OP
OP
J

jochlela

Not the one. Dave emailed me a copy of the card so I now know what to look for.

If anyone has a set to sell please let me know.

John

Mosesatm

I have an unopened set of something but it doesn't say, "30th Anniversary" on it.
What does the cover look like?

ETA
Is this what we're talking about?

Attachments

• Ford Motorsports Package Small.jpg
    Ford Motorsports Package Small.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: