• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

To my Aussie friends

Diesel Donna

I need some assistance please!

There is a magazine called Australian Ink, a tattoo kulture magazine down under. I think it is a rather new magazine.

Well my 1970 Cadillac ambulance is suppose to be on the cover of it in the near future....no the tattooed model isn't me! I could only dream to have this young lady's figure. The photo shoot was a blast! We will be doing another one next month with me in it this time (just for my personal fun) and also some photos of the Mustang by professional photographer Mitzi Valenzuela. She typically cruises larger car shows/rat rod shows with her pin-up girl models in tow. You may see her work in DeLuxe magazine among others.

I would greatly appreciate all the issues you could grab up for me and mail. Just let me know how much they are and the shipping and handling. Of course any favors I can do for you up here in trade would work too. You can't mistake this car if you see it.

I would really really appreciate it!

Thank you,
~~~~Donna

BroadwayBlue

Hey Donna,

That's GRRREEAAAATTTT!! Congrats!!!

I'm sure this so called tatoo model can't hold a candle to you!

Looks like it is new - first issue came out just a few months ago it seems.

I'm sure you have this but if not here is some info.

They're might be some other options/thoughts if you don't get a response here. Let me know.

http://www.australianink.com.au/

email: australianink@derwenthoward.com.au

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Thanks Rich! I signed up! I'll keep you posted when I hear anything.

PonyGal

Donna,

That is awesome that your ambulance is going to be featured in the magazine! Post pictures when it comes out.

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Thank you Renee' ! It may be a few months...I have no idea. The car is also going to be in a calendar, a European magazine and hopefully the new CD cover for the techno rock group Prodigy. Their new CD and title song is called "Take me to the hospital"...

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Will keep an eye out for it.
Will let you know if I find it.

VMAN!! You ROCK!!! I got back from vacation yesterday and as I was in my truck this morning getting ready to pull out to work...my neighbor came over with my magazines that VMAN sent to me!!

OMG! THANK YOU VMAN! Unbelievable the way this family helps each other out! How else would I have gotten this? I didn't get the cover but was a full photo on one page. Hope I can figure out how to scan it for this thread. Give me about six months to figure it out.

Thanks a million VMAN!

~~~~Donna

PonyGal

Hey Donna,

I'd really like to see a copy of that magazine!!! So, why don't you pack one up in your suitcase and join us here in No. Cal at the end of the month???? :wink:

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Hey Donna,

I'd really like to see a copy of that magazine!!! So, why don't you pack one up in your suitcase and join us here in No. Cal at the end of the month???? :wink:

Probably because I wasn't invited??? Haven't heard a thing about it.

CougarCJ

It is on the 'family get to together' post.

I am thinking about making the trip.