• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Thank You Veterans

Maine gt/cs

I would like to give a heart felt Thank You to all Veterans for your service and for all the freedoms that I enjoy today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tim

sam

Yes, that is a great message. Freedom has a price and we are so fortunate today and indebted to our past & present service folks.
Sam

Ruppstang

I could not agree more with both of you. It really comes home for us as our oldest son is in the military.

joedls

I,too, would like to extend my thanks. Too often we take our freedoms for granted and forget about the sacrifices that our veterans have made for us.

somethingspecial

I,too, would like to extend my thanks. Too often we take our freedoms for granted and forget about the sacrifices that our veterans have made for us.

+10, Thank you for all your sacrafices, you will never be forgotten. Our families saw duty in WWII, Korea, Vietnam and peacetime theaters of operation. We salute each and every person who saw duty and words can not express our respect for all veterans. May GOD watch over all of you. Mike and Robinette.

CougarCJ

Yes, thank you all for your service.

Made me proud yesterday when 3 WWII Veterans stepped forward when we recognized all Veterans at Church yesterday. God bless America.

Midnight Special

........>

Attachments

• f7f.jpg
    f7f.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 28
  • p38.jpg
    p38.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 32