• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Speed Channel - American Muscle Car - Carrol Shelby Bio

68Fan

Did anyone see the Speed Channel - American Muscle Car - Carrol Shelby Bio today? It was a great show however, being only 30 min they didn't really go into many details of the Mustangs development. If you can catch the rerun, it’s well worth the time. Especially for you Shelby owners out there.

In the show they do talk about the 289 HiPo and the move to the 427/428's. Maybe this program can answer some of the questions raised in the "GT/CS vs. Shelby" thread.

Sean

quicknick

I watched it today and was somewhat dissapointed. They stopped at the 68 Shelby and didn't even talk about the 69 and 70 cars (my favorites).
Probably just a time constraint thing, but still a great episode anyway. I had to wipe the drool off the tv.