• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Special GT/CS watches?

66 6F HCS

Attachments

• gtcsbg.gif
    gtcsbg.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
66 6F HCS

66 6F HCS

I just thought the idea was cool. Never meant they were "quality", or that I'd actually buy one.

68MustangHCS

Thanks...I didn't mean anything mean by my remark, it would be nice to have a name brand like Seiko or even Timex... The watchs that are unamed are usually cheap watches that you can pick up for 10 bucks... I'd buy one if it was especially for the HCS mustangs...

OP
OP
66 6F HCS

66 6F HCS

[quote author=68MustangHCS link=board=3;threadid=2225;start=0#msg15322 date=1129086035]
I'd buy one if it was especially for the HCS mustangs...
[/quote]

What about those ads you see in those "skymall" magazines on airplanes. There's almost always one about having watches with a company logo or the like in there. I wonder if those are any better? Or is it possible to have a watchmaker make an "applique" or something like that to a watch that you purchase yourself and know is of better quality?

Interesting idea anyways. I think it'd be cool to have an HCS or GT/CS watch. The HCS obviously with the shield. It'd look cool.

clubpro

I contacted Brad at Drive Time Watches and found out that these are quality watches from Japan. I ordered a gold tone with the black leather band and will let you know what it is like when I receive it.

Brad is a mustang guy, he has a 67 GTA with the big block 390. He assured me that these are good watches and that we wont be disappointed.

Ron