• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

some extra parts for sale

calspecialchic

I just finished restoring my car and I have a few extra parts that are brand new and unopened.
-2 RH Lower dash panels, black $10 each
-Pair door run seals, scott drake $20
-windshield weatherstrip, FORD $20
-rear window weatherstrip, FORD $15
-Turn signal lever $5
-Lucas Fog Light Bezel, this is an original. Pretty good shape, very clean but has a few scratches. I dont know why, but my mounting was different so it did not fit. It is just the bezel with a bolt on the bottom. $70

Last edited:

J_Speegle

I'll take the front and rear weatherstrip as well as the turn indicator lever.

Let me know how you want to proceed PM

HappyHour

Lemme know what you price out the "California" at (from forum thread)....if anyone has a "Special" Ill be sorted. : )

Robert

OP
OP
C

calspecialchic

How about $10 for the script. I know you can buy a new set for $40. I dont know if it is original or not. It was never on my car and I have owned it for 16 years. It came with the extra parts I was given when I bought it. It is is great shape but has some residual wax in the lettering but should look great after being washed. Anyways, if your still interested, let me know.