• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Signing off

66 6F HCS

Some of you remember me from when I was a regular in here. It was fun, informative, and interesting. Talked to some of you regularly, others I know personally. Enjoyed viewing the cars. I have sold the '66 along with all of the mystery behind it. It is going to San Diego for restoration possibly into a little vintage racer. AFAIK, It will be done correctly in the original Timberline Green with the badges.

Thanks for all the info Mr T. It's been an interesting and sometimes bumpy ride but I hope you know I really do appreciate you and your knowledge and friendship. I hope I've not damaged it permanently by my adolescent outburst of the recent past.

I'm going to concentrate on having fun with my '69 Shelby team Boss 302 quasiclone. It made a calendar cover this year. COOL!

So if the chance comes up in the future to get ahold of a '68 HCS, I'll probably snatch it up if I can. Until then... Take care all

Attachments

• wallpaper6ba.JPG
    wallpaper6ba.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 36