• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

September Denver Car Show

Mosesatm

Mark, did you take your HCS to the big car show in the Denver area this september?

hcsstang

Was the Denver show a AACA show? The AACA grand national was held in Denver this year, next year it will be held east of the Miss. river. Wanted to go to the Hershey show but we got about five inches of rain. I looked out of the front door and watched it rain. I woke up every couple of hours checking on the weather. No luck. :-[ :'(

coloradoHCS

Arlie, not sure which show you are referring to. I was going to go to the Denver Mustang Club show but the hurricanes kept me busy at work though that weekend. We have been sending equipment south to the phone companies for restoration and rebuilding. I have to admit I don't follow the show circuit much. Last night I received about 8-10" of snow so my car is put away until June-July. Short seasin up here! Mark.