• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. San Fernando Valley, Calif show in August-anyone?

carezcs

I will probably be working the show because our club (MOCC) is hosting it. Hope to see you all there.
Bruce

franklinair

OK, where's San Fernando Valley, and how does one get there, flying commercial??

Neil

Mosesatm

OK, where's San Fernando Valley, and how does one get there, flying commercial??

Neil

The show seems to be right next to the Van Nuys Airport. Don't know if that's a commercial airport. Burbank Airport is down the street.

Attachments

• Los Angeles, California, United States.pdf
    322 KB · Views: 21

Doug

The show seems to be right next to the Van Nuys Airport. Don't know if that's a commercial airport. Burbank Airport is down the street.

You are correct the show is next to the Van Nuys airport, which is near Galpin Ford; and it is a private airport. It is also about 20 minutes from the Burbank Airport.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

I'm following the other Mustangs. I have no idea where we're going, just following the herd. There will be a map. I'll share the route from Wa State when I get info. Maybe some of you can join us at a checkpoint?

Woo Hooo! CalSpecial fun!

Really Neil? You'll come?

carezcs

Doug, Would love to caravan down there but I will have to let you know when I find out what time I will have to be there for my "work assignment". If it's anything like Knotts' I may have to be there at 6:00 AM. More info after our meeting this month. Neil if you are going to fly into Burbank let me know and I can pick you up. If you fly into LAX they have a Flyaway Bus ($3 or $4) that takes you to almost walking distance from Van Nuys airport and the show site.
Bruce