• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Restored 68 GT/CS in Renton on eBay

Mosesatm

Attachments

• !BYkCyt!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl)cYWBKiNHOT9)g~~_3.jpg
    !BYkCyt!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl)cYWBKiNHOT9)g~~_3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 70

Doug

I kinda like the stripes - IMHO not to bad. I personally wouldn't put them on an all stock but a modified why not.

Mustanglvr

It's missing the arm rests/pulls. Nice looking car. In the listing he forgot to put the whole vin number in. It's on the Marti though.

aemoo28

Stripes are the new model stripe fonts. I can get a closer look if anyone is interested in this car. Renton is maybe 30 mins away.

mmarsalone

Stripes are the new model stripe fonts. QUOTE]

I know there's been a lot of interest of the late model CS owners adding things to make them resemble the early model ones. This one is a twist to that using a feature on the new ones on the early model. I agree, on a modified car, I think it works well.

rvrtrash

Sept. 1968 and he buys a Motorcraft carb from the parts dept? And all this time I thought the switch from Autolite to Motorcraft was in late '71. :rolleyes:

Steve

John McGilvary

Sept. 1968 and he buys a Motorcraft carb from the parts dept? And all this time I thought the switch from Autolite to Motorcraft was in late '71. :rolleyes:

Steve

Good eye, Steve, you are right the change over was about 71.

It was all Autolite in 68.

John

seancarson

and as far as the "Motorcraft / Autolite " debate Im just quoting the man I got the car from so......... and I just got the arm rests couldnt decide on a color . The car is only slightly modified ..electronic ign. aluminum radiator, nothing that couldnt be undone including the STRIPES :wink:

rvrtrash

Hey Sean (or is it Shane?), welcome to the group. Don't feel bad if we nitpik your car. We do it to everyone's. No harm intended. Good luck on your sale.

Steve

seancarson

Im just kidding Im not the mad kind and thank you for the welcome ,My name is Shane my restoration business is named Sean Carson Restorations after my son . Ill get back to you guys on the wheel /tire sizes