• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Reflections on the Death of Anna Nicole Smith

Midnight Special

...I'm not sure in what context you want us to reflect Rhonda. The article implies she was a victim of being "pretty" and that we all should feel bad for her (family) circumstances etc...

I never saw her as pretty, be it her self-centered behavior or overdone appearance.

I would much prefer to reflect, feel for, assist... someone who is not an attention whore, but rather a true victim of circumstance, life's up/ downs, what have you. Only my two cents...

P.S. Did they ever figure out who her kid's real dad was?
Did they ever figure out if it's even her kid???

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

She played the victim very well. That is all she knew.
I only asked that it be read.
She was used all her life and did`nt give a crap about herself. All she wanted was attention and she got the worst attention imaginable.
She attracted some low life lawyer slime ball who only saw her as a money machine. He kept her drugged up and from her family and alienated her from the ones who truly loved her.
Try to think out of the box. She was raised without a father. The only attention she truly craved was the loving, protected, caring attention a father could give. She endlessly searched for it in every man she met and they only wanted her body and later her money. Try thinking like a full grown woman, with a killer body that was raised without a father in a poor family.
People who have had both their parents love would not know what she went through.

Last edited:

CALIF GIRL

She was used all her life and did`nt give a crap about herself. All she wanted was attention and she got the worst attention imaginable.

She wanted fame and money and did not care what she did to get it.

She attracted some low life lawyer slime ball who only saw her as a money machine. He kept her drugged up and from her family and alienated her from the ones who truly loved her.

No one forced her to take drugs, she choose to.

Try to think out of the box. She was raised without a father. The only attention she truly craved was the loving, protected, caring attention a father could give. She endlessly searched for it in every man she met and they only wanted her body and later her money. Try thinking like a full grown woman, with a killer body that was raised without a father in a poor family.

Being raised without a father and looking at it as thinking out of the box is not thinking out of the box. This is a fairly common occurance. There are alot of full grown woman who were raised poor and with out a father who did not make the choice to live a wild, drug obsessed party life, regardless of wheather they had a killer body or not.

People who have had both their parents love would not know what she went through.

Quit making excuses for peoples bad behavior by blaming the lack of a parents love, or lack of 2 parents in the home.

There are many people out there in the world who live happy productive lives who grew up without a father.

Anna NIcole Smith led a self destructive life. She chose to do the things she did. It is not a new concept that living life in the fast lane leads to early death.

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

"Try thinking like a full grown woman, with a killer body that was raised without a father in a poor family".

Sorry, but people raised with all these three things against them are a minority of people and need alot of counseling. It`s not her fault.

The people you know that have overcome some these things are just putting on a show. They are probably hurting inside.

Midnight Special

"Try thinking like a full grown woman, with a killer body that was raised without a father in a poor family".

Sorry, but people raised with all these three things against them are a minority of people and need alot of counseling. It`s not her fault.

The people you know that have overcome some these things are just putting on a show. They are probably hurting inside.

...Such BS Rhonda! Rise above the hype and take care of your own loved ones.
That's all that can ever be expected from each of us.

CALIF GIRL said it all...

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Show your love and spend quality time with your children now ladies and gentleman, because if they don`t get it from you, some sleaze-ball out there will be glad to do it for you.

"take care of your own loved ones"

Sorry but I just can`t only think of myself.

CALIF GIRL

Many people who have grown up in loving 2 parent homes have made poor decisions and messed up their adult lives.

Drug use and the perils that come with it crosses all borders and does not take into account the way a person was raised, nor their social status.

Rhonda, I agree children need time, attention and devotion, but even the best raised most loved child can grow up to make poor life choices.

Thats the thing about being an adult, taking responsibility for your own actions and not making excuses about what a bad childhood you had that "made you do it".

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Mentally, Anna Nicole never did grow up. I don`t think she was ever given the chance.

Midnight Special

...Crying about pop-culture queen screw ups which the media is all too glad to exploit daily (...why I canceled my cable TV) does nothing to benefit anyone. If a friend, neighbor, acquaintance or anyone in my environ needs (and truly wants) help - I'm there with all known resources!

This "dipdingle" we're talking about was as addicted to the drama on top all else by choice. She is nothing more than the opposite extreme of people who strive for excellence over notoriety. Nothing more - nothing less...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

So what you`re all saying is she deserved to die? I really think she could have turned her life around if she did`nt have that lawyer scumbag by her side.
She would have grown into a respectable woman if her father had been there for her in the first place.

68gt390

Growing up without a father isn't the main point. As has been stated earlier many folks have had to do that. I myself grew up without either of my parents (raised by my Grandmother) and I made the right choices and it wasn't just because I'm a male either. I had a successful military and law enforcement career and raised two great children. For one to say it's the fault of a lawyer or whatever is totally wrong. As an adult you have the opportunity some where along the line to make choices on your own. She knew the difference between right and wrong and as far as I see it she chose to put herself where she was and loved every minute of it. The only tragedy I see here is the fact that she died at a very young age and the problems her young daughter will have to endure. That's just my take on it.

Don

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

None of you could ever understand, unless you`ve walked in her shoes. The truth will be revealed someday.

Perkchiro

I don't know much about Ms. Smith except what she portrayed in public. That public presentation always appeared cheap and tawdry to me. She married a "sugar daddy" just to get his $$$$. She took off her clothes and modeled to make money and to bring notoriety to herself. She surrounded herself with "enablers" that she selected. No doubt they probably took advantage of her but she could have changed that in a instant if she so desired. She made the decision to take drugs and to have relationships that perpetuated a warped lifestyle. No one deserves to die at age 39, but it was her decision to live the way she lived, and that preempted her life.

In my mind, being fatherless is no excuse for her adult failures. No doubt she had mental incapacities but who knows if that wasn't just because of alcohol and drug use.

The real tragedy is the collateral damage left behind. A long line of men who claim to be the father of her infant daughter. No doubt a long court battle will follow. More trash to drag out in the open and more fodder for sleazy attorneys and sensationalist journalists. Just my 2 cents.

CALIF GIRL

So what you`re all saying is she deserved to die? I really think she could have turned her life around if she did`nt have that lawyer scumbag by her side.

I did not say she deseved to die, and I don't belived she deserved to die. She allowed that scumabg lawyer to be there, and she chose her lifestyle which utilmately led to her early death.

She would have grown into a respectable woman if her father had been there for her in the first place.

There is no way any of us can possibly predict what type of person she would have been if she had daddy there when she was growing up.

The facts still remain, she was an adult, she made bad decisions, and she died.

nfrntau

How many men would you have to sleep with in a short period of time (The time to recognize you are pregnant) before you could say "I just don't know who the father is". By the time this happened to her, it wasn't whoring for the money, it was whoring because she enjoyed it.
So I would have to say she made the choice to live that lifestyle. Not because she was forced to by some sleazy lawyer but because she enjoyed it. Plain and simple.
It's easy to look for a scapegoat to blame all your problems on. No father, no money, bad environment. It's much more difficult to look at yourself and say I need a positive change in my life and I'm starting today. There are just too many people who grow up in just those situations that have made a wonderful like for themselves to claim that as an excuse.
As with any addiction, drugs, sex, smoking, etc. the only person that can make the decision to end it is the person who has it.

2 more cents for the pot

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Who says SHE did`nt know who the father was? It`s the rest of the world who does`nt know.

Also, it has`nt been proved that it was her lifestyle that killed her. She had a temperature of 105 the morning she died. She did`nt want to go to the hospital because of the media. At 104 temperature a person should`nt be making decisions on their own. Her private nurse has some explaining to do.

Also, trying to avoid the media aided Princess Diana in losing her life.

CALIF GIRL

You are talking apples and oranges. The two cases have nothing to do with one another. Princess Dianna died because her driver was drunk.

The two situations are completly different.