• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rare Color Combination?

Mosesatm

This looks to me to be a yellow GT/CS with black stripes and a white vinyl top. That's gotta be rare!

Attachments

• 2000 April Must Ill Cover Small.jpg
    2000 April Must Ill Cover Small.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 2000 April Must Ill Show Small.jpg
    2000 April Must Ill Show Small.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 75

Diesel Donna

Hmmmm,sure does look white, but maybe the sun is shining on it "just so"?

rvrtrash

Wimbleton White does have a yellow tint to it. In fact, the first gallon I bought for mine was mismixed just about that shade. I shot one coat and then had to go get another gallon that was correct for the next two coats. Maybe the same thing happened to that guy and he just didn't know any better.

Steve

P

PNewitt

No, there is no vinyl top. It's all Meadowlark Yellow. If there was a top, you'd see the chrome trim at the base of the roof, where it meets the quarter panel.

It's just (as my friend Richard would say) an "optical contusion".

"IF" there was a white top on that GT/CS, it would have to have been owner-installed.

Paul N.

franklinair

Boy, I'm glad you all clarified that. I looked & looked, but could not visualize the white vinyl top. It looks just like my car.

Neil