• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

quick pics of Shelby GT-H's at Hertz in Maui

390cs68rcode

they had at least 1-2 more on the lot. $245 a day.

Attachments

• Photo_071206_001.jpg
    Photo_071206_001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 55

Diesel Donna

Too bad the top speed limit in Hawaii is only 55!
I heard that the rentals out of LA are $150 a day with limited mileage.

still looking for one

At $245 per day they won't go flying out the lot. (And 70Boss says those rates are negotiable anyway) They are the wrong car in the wrong place in the Hawaiian Islands. There aren't many places you can get to sustained speeds over 50 mph there.

The hot ride to rent would be a Mustang convert. or a Jeep CJ.

I was there a long time ago and you could rent a Lincoln Town car for the same price as a Mustang convertible, but the convertible was what you wanted!

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

we rented another mustang convertible on another island for 2 days. If they would have had the Shelby at this location I would have rented one. they did not carry them at that location.

When I returned my car in Maui the next day they were all gone off the lot.

70boss

I must have been the sucker then..I was quoted $500, then the final rate ended up at $300, which I gladly paid. It was a blast and drew lots of attention.