• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted project cal special

mvictor99

Hello,
I'm new to this site and have always been very interested in the 1968 gt/cs. I'm looking for a decent priced project, located in or close to the phoenix arizona area. thanks
migue

classicsguy

Welcome to the site! It would be good if you are more specific as with the drivetrain options,colors etc. California Specials were offered with the basic in line 6 cyl to the big block 428( RARE!!) We will help you find that project and our administrator is from the Phoenix area just in case.

franklinair

You might want to contact mustang.biz on this site. He has several possibilities. I think he's in So. Cal.

Neil

PS: WELCOME. Lots of help here.

classicsguy

Neil: Mustang biz (Curtis) sold all the projects maybe except the Seafoam Green 4 speed but he might chime in to clarify.

mustang.biz

Hey guys, just saw this thread. classicsguy is correct, I only have the Seafoam 4 speed left, I am certainly willing to sell it. It is a complete, running car, pictures and more info can be seen at www.mustang.biz

classicsguy

Thats a very desirable GT/CS Curtis Sea Foam Green and 4 speed....I dont know why I like the rare colors...but I do!