• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Price Estimate?

Ratwip

I am thinking about selling my 68 Cal Special, And i would like to know around what price is it worth.

289 Engine 89K original miles, rebuilt 37k ago
Candy Apple Red with Vinyl top
Deluxe Interior (black) in great condition and I have both the origional seats and 69 seats (with headrests)
c4 auto transmision
Front Disk Breaks
a/c (broken but still have original parts)
GT wheels
Origional AM radio
Small rust spots on bottom of the doors and where the quater pannels meet the vinyl top

Here are some pictures..

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 9

Mosesatm

That's a common question on this board but a difficult one for us to answer. We are hesitant to comment on the value of your specific car but I think I can point you in the right direction.

Your best bet might be to go back to page 2 of this message board and click on the post about e-bay's GT/CS price history. You'll see that most restored good to great condition cars seem to sell for around $15,000 plus or minus a couple grand. Another good source is this link http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/adsearch.html If you type in '1968 1968', Ford, Mustang, and California Special, you will usually get listings for a half dozen cars for sale nationwide. Of couse, those are asking prices, not true selling prices.

Hope this helps

Arlie

bish

I'd guess about 100.00.
Tell me where to send the check ;)
Nice looking car

Kidding aside, I agree with Mosesatm.
It's to hard to come up with a price for your car.
Keep your eye on the site he recommended as well as ebay. Do your homework by comparing the asking prices of those cars along with the condition of them and you will get a feeling what your car might be worth on the market right now.