• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Posting pictures of my 07

hotrodgrany

I was aked to post pictures of what I have added to my 07 GT/CS. It seemed to plain to me so, know the locals,not even know what kind of Stang this is at all, I desided to let them know with the decals I put on mine and redueing some. I am also putting a engine intake cover on it, as it comes with some of the new ones. The side panels are nearly as black as the car is, replacing with reflective white/silver and the other decals are chrome.If anyone is intersted in the decals, please contact Bobwhite@bobwhitedecals.com, and tell his Kathy sent you.

Attachments

• PICT1215.JPG
    PICT1215.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 45
  • decals 0n 2007 California Special 002.JPG
    decals 0n 2007 California Special 002.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 46
  • decals 0n 2007 California Special 005.JPG
    decals 0n 2007 California Special 005.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 50

Mustanger

Nice pic's, HotRodGranny ... I'm really looking forward to the next set of pic's, especially when you install the white/silver stripes ...

PFSlim

I like the "special markings". Plus, really like the black cars. I am also looking forward to the new pictures with the new stripes.

Paul

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany said:
I was aked to post pictures of what I have added to my 07 GT/CS. It seemed to plain to me so, know the locals,not even know what kind of Stang this is at all, I desided to let them know with the decals I put on mine and redueing some. I am also putting a engine intake cover on it, as it comes with some of the new ones. The side panels are nearly as black as the car is, replacing with reflective white/silver and the other decals are chrome.If anyone is intersted in the decals, please contact Bobwhite@bobwhitedecals.com, and tell his Kathy sent you.
Here is the what the engine intake cover looks like. For more infomation on this and other products for you Stang, go to www.BlueOvalindustries.comyou need to go to 05-07 parts and go to V8 and you will find it there.

Attachments

• imc17.jpg
    imc17.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 19

algogocom

Banned
yeah, the picture about the car is really great,I consider the car photogenic, if there is a real one putting in front of us, it will be more charming.
Rgds,
:grin: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: