• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Port Townsend Wa Sat June 27th

aemoo28

Anyone interested who lives around here, I'm attending the Port Townsend show in Wa State tomorrow, Sat, June 27th. Think it starts at 8am.

Don't know exactly where it is (helpful aren't I?) but I'm following mechanicalguy44 with his 68 CS (and his 6? fastback & 66 red coupe) from the Edmonds ferry. We're meeting at 740 at the "4 corners" right off the ferry.

I realize this is also the day for the big Greenwood/Ballard show.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Attachments

• Port Townsend show June 2009 007.jpg
    Port Townsend show June 2009 007.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 46

robert campbell

Great pic you two!! I have never been to this show which is on the High School football field.

Congrats Steve!! How many cars did you take?

Rob

mechanicalguy48

Took two, My buddy Tom drove the other one and we met Amy at four corners near Kingston. It was a great ride up , you should have been there. You can see all three in this pic and better one of Amy and Satan. I spent thousands more on the fastback including new high back buckets but they still pick the CS,,,,, (sigh) oh well, it was mine anyway, nice trophy. Amy had a lot of people taking pics but she needs to get the engine compartment detailed, right now its a little rough. The stadium there eventually filled up ,,a lot of cars so it was fun.

Attachments

• rakers show 09 001s.jpg
    rakers show 09 001s.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 39
  • rakers show 09 008s.jpg
    rakers show 09 008s.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 32

mechanicalguy48

Not really, those are 17 X8 inch, 4 3/4 inch back spacing with 235/45 17 yokahamas on there. They are about as much tire as you can fit withut running into problems. I had to have the weights mounted in the inside because regular rim style weights ran into the ball joint, they are that close. It does have the 620 lb springs(with 1/3 coil cut out) but no shelby drop. Other then that its a stock front end. It handles nicely and steering is unaffected but the wide tires.