• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Poll for Paul's Accessory Items

Poll for Paul's GT/CS Registry Accessories

• "GT/CS Registry" Decal (same as before, gold and black, round)

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • "GT/CS Registry" Patch (3" diameter). Gold, black, etc.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • "GT/CS Registry" dash emblem that replaces the red and chrome metal running horse emblem (with tabs)

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • "GT/CS Registry" Key Fob, with key ring, in chrome. Fob (medallion) design matches decal and patch;

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • "GT/CS Registry" Steering Wheel center, to fit on a '68 Shelby steering wheel insert; sim. wood (sol

• GT/CS "plate" with production info, etc., for under the hood, about 1" by 2". Not prototypical, but

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • GT/CS "Team shirts". They kinda look like NASCAR button down crew shirts, with epaulettes on the sho

• "GT/CS Registry" T-shirts

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters

BroadwayBlue

I'm posting this for Paul to get a better look at what accessory items people would be interested in.
Please include any additional comments by posting to this thread.
Thanks!
Rich
======================================================
Here's Paul's original post from the other thread:
Your Opinion on "GT/CS Registry" Accessory Items
I want to run some accessory ideas by the members of the registry for some products that I am considering making. A few of these items may be included with the upcoming book, as part of a packaged deal (included in the book price).

I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I'd like your comments and choices for the following items that MAY be made available by this summer:

1. "GT/CS Registry" Decal (same as before, gold and black, round)

2. "GT/CS Registry" Patch (3" diameter). Gold, black, etc.

3. "GT/CS Registry" dash emblem that replaces the red and chrome metal running horse emblem (with tabs) on the right (passenger) side.

4. "GT/CS Registry" Key Fob, with key ring, in chrome. Fob (medallion) design matches decal and patch; in silver or bronze. High quality (note: this key fob medallion will be the same diameter as the center horse emblem in the stock steering wheel center pad.)

5. "GT/CS Registry" Steering Wheel center, to fit on a '68 Shelby steering wheel insert; sim. wood (sold by Branda), OR will fit into a '68 Cougar vinyl insert piece (both which will fit into a Mustang chrome insert piece in the center pad).

6. GT/CS "plate" with production info, etc., for under the hood, about 1" by 2". Not prototypical, but as an informational "accessory" item.

7. GT/CS "Team shirts". They kinda look like NASCAR button down crew shirts, with epaulettes on the shoulders. Embroidered type could include:
"GT/CS Registry", LUCAS, MARCHAL, AUTOLITE, Shelby Automotive, etc. (all with permission). In red or blue??

Anything else?

Thanks for your help, Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar.

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

hcsstang said:
Could you stick something in pertaining to the HCS?

It doesn't look like I can edit the poll once it's created. Or I'm missing how to do that.

Maybe we can start another poll for the HCS?
I just used the list Paul had posted.

Paul? Any thoughts?

Wanted to add the showcard a few of us mentioned and pins I saw on eBay too.
Should we have a 2nd poll with these and some HCS items?

Last edited:

68MustangHCS

Nothing in there for HCS's..darn...feel kinda left out. Maybe Bob Teets can pick up the slack with the HCS registry.