• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Photo Your Winter Fun

somethingspecial

Rob, No offense here. I always visioned the car as a concours restored car, even 20 years ago. I intended to drive it, but I over restored it and chose to trailer it. Because of this, all cars I build now are drivers. I don't care if something is not right, it's just an old car. Kinda like my 30' Model A, I wanted it to look like it was built in the 60s, so no billit pullies anymore, just a vintage looking 327 SBC. Love my Copper GT/CS as it is 5 ways removed from original, so I just drive it and do what I want to it. With that said, Great looking Tips on the GNS. The SFC on the fastback look like they will survive along with the cock roaches in the days after the Nuclear blast. LOL

gt/csj4

Aren't the Shelby dual quad tips larger than GT? I only ask because I have a n.o.s set and measuring them from my 67 GT theyre about a half inch larger.

rvrtrash

David,
You have a date!! Ask Steve, I use these cars to their full extent!! I hate trailer queens!! What a waste!!

Rob

Rob's throttle has two positions, idle and wide open throttle. He idles to where he's going to impress you and then it's like sitting in an IMAX theater. You have a 360 degree view of your surroundings and you don't even have to move your head or look out the side windows. NOT for the faint of heart or those with bladder issues. :grin:

Steve

rvrtrash

Steve, I am sorry that the Tiger is now a storage shelf for the rear seats!! I was gentle and they are soft side down!! They will be back in the GNS tommorow!!

Rob

Rob, those tips look great! Good choice. As for the Tiger, if you put a scratch in my 50 year old paint I.............probably won't even notice.

Steve

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Steve,
You forgot to mention when you "piloted" the GNS. What I remember was the right ditch and then a throttle lift, then the left ditch and another throttle lift, Second gear and yee haa!!!

And that was after a “beating” on your Shelby same day!!! My guess is that was not the first time with the Shelby for you!! And remember I was with Tim one day when you were chasing us through the winding roads of Grass Valley!! As I remember there was some serious “tire talk” going on that day. And that was Tim’s Mach I you were driving as I remember!! Hmmm.... Who is beating on other owners cars??? I will trust you with mine any time!!

Mustangs!!! Made to drive hard and have fun!!!! Tim is as equally guilty as we are!! He was scaring the shit out of me!!

I will ensure the scratches are out of your Tigers paint!! There aren’t any, but I love to polish fine Fords!!

Rob

rvrtrash

Steve,
You forgot to mention when you "piloted" the GNS. What I remember was the right ditch and then a throttle lift, then the left ditch and another throttle lift, Second gear and yee haa!!!

And that was after a “beating” on your Shelby same day!!! My guess is that was not the first time with the Shelby for you!! And remember I was with Tim one day when you were chasing us through the winding roads of Grass Valley!! As I remember there was some serious “tire talk” going on that day. And that was Tim’s Mach I you were driving as I remember!! Hmmm.... Who is beating on other owners cars??? I will trust you with mine any time!!

Mustangs!!! Made to drive hard and have fun!!!! Tim is as equally guilty as we are!! He was scaring the shit out of me!!

I will ensure the scratches are out of your Tigers paint!! There aren’t any, but I love to polish fine Fords!!

Rob

Why Rob, I don't know what you're talking about. :confused: Are you sure it's me you're thinking of? :grin:

Steve

Midnight Special

Why Rob, I don't know what you're talking about. :confused: Are you sure it's me you're thinking of? :grin:

Steve

...who STEVE??....Naww...>

Attachments

• stevo.jpg
    stevo.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 51
OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Q

All Steve needs is some sun glasses from Steve McQueen in Bullitt to complete the look with his hot girlfriend... Jacqueline Bisset!!!!

Tim, we were in the "S" code GT/CS.... We had some kind of Fun that day!

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Q

All Steve needs is some sun glasses from Steve McQueen in Bullitt to complete the look with his hot girlfriend... Jacqueline Bisset!!!!

Tim, we were in the "S" code GT/CS.... We had some kind of Fun that day!

Rob

rvrtrash

Dang! They had pictures! I forgot to destroy the evidence.

Tim, love the storyboard. You're an artist!

Steve

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

I can't speak for Renee' but Steve and Rob were separated at birth and Tim was adopted by an evil drag raicng family at some point in his life. I know why Tim likes Grass Valley!! Miles and miles of two lane twisty pavement!

rvrtrash

I can't speak for Renee' but Steve and Rob were separated at birth and Tim was adopted by an evil drag raicng family at some point in his life. I know why Tim likes Grass Valley!! Miles and miles of two lane twisty pavement!

I have a genetic defect that runs in my family. My brother Rob and son Joe each have it, and I think Tim is a cousin in there somewhere. My right foot is heavier than my left and I have weak ankles.

Steve

Midnight Special

I have a genetic defect that runs in my family. My brother Rob and son Joe each have it, and I think Tim is a cousin in there somewhere. My right foot is heavier than my left and I have weak ankles.

Steve

...'Been that way since the beginning, but it's still Rob's fault. I was fully recovered until a couple of years ago ;-)

Attachments

• PICT0036.jpg
    PICT0036.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
R

robert campbell

I wish I could mimic a "Progressive" commercial with Tim's "pants on fire"

Crap, with Tim's talents, we will all have our pants on fire, but in my case they will be shorts only!!! Rob does not wear long pants often!!

Rob

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Val's Fastback has 3 inch pipe to the muffler, but the tail pipes were non-mandrel bent 2.25 over the axel. I loved the Flowmaster 2.5 over the axel on the GNS with its new exhaust tips!! Val’s Fastback got treated to the same! Val loves the new throatier sound!! and they fit the cutouts so nice!! The experts at Kitsap Muffler in Bremerton did the installation. Mike is a God of exhaust work!

Check it out!!

Rob

DSCN1590.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg