• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

One more time...any requests for book content?

BroadwayBlue

Paul,

Any thought on putting the registry on a CD that can be included in the book?

Would nice to have a searchable version for options, VINs and things like that.

LUVMYCS

I would like to see a wiring diagram for all the wiring in a California Special. For example: fog lights, radio, turn signals front and back, hazards, brake lights, dash lights, console lights(upper & lower), etc. Thank you.

BroadwayBlue

LUVMYCS said:
I would like to see a wiring diagram for all the wiring in a California Special. For example: fog lights, radio, turn signals front and back, hazards, brake lights, dash lights, console lights(upper & lower), etc. Thank you.

Aside from the fog lights and rear lights - I use a standard 68 Mustang Wiring book.

Anyone think differently that it isn't the way to go?
I think the old registries discussed the fog and rear lights if I recall.

BroadwayBlue

PNewitt said:
No, Rhonda...I get asked that more often then you'd think...

Right now folks are secretly reading this and discovering...oh, THAT"s how it's pronounced...I thought it was Mark-AL.

Paul..

Funny you say that ... I caught myself and corrected myself talking to a few people at a show this past weekend. I first said Mark-all and then corrected myself to Marshaaaall ... sounded so knowledgable and French! :grin:

LUVMYCS

BroadwayBlue said:
Aside from the fog lights and rear lights - I use a standard 68 Mustang Wiring book.

Anyone think differently that it isn't the way to go?
I think the old registries discussed the fog and rear lights if I recall.

Would that mean that the wiring for the fog and rear lights would be included in the new registry as well? Does anyone have a PDF of that page in the old registry?

02ceta

finally got some pics posted of the car to date,side scoops and tail light paneland I will have all the exterior pieces then going searching for a 68 428cj and a tranny after that looking at obtaining a similar injection system and IRS coming along slowly . Any good Ideas on where to get interior from?