• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Old Meets New

68gt390

Well folks, myself and my girlfriend had the pleasure of meeting one of the newest members here on our GT/CS website tonight up at Quaker Stake and Lube. Charlotte brought out her 2007 GT/CS and since we had our 68 GT/CS we just had to park them side by side. To say the least they did draw a crowd. The neat part was we had to have a little extra added excitement upon departing the area. Charlotte, thanks for bringing your car out, she is a beauty. Looking forward to seeing you again at our all Mustang Show on August 6th at Kreiger. We also had the pleasure to see the new Shelby GT 500 which just so happens to belong to our former President of our local Mustang Club. It's a sweet car.

Don :grin:

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 30

MoonHawk

Thanks for the invite this evening Don, it was a pleasure meeting everyone! I received some great feedback on my CS and even ran some of those modification ideas by the hubby. I received the raised eyebrow look from him...quite comical. LOL

Look forward to the next cruise, and the show in August.

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

I at least think this time the Manager was a little happier since we didn't leave as much rubber on his new asphalt. Guess I'll find out next time we're there. Can't figure out why the manager has singled out my car to be unhappy with. There's plenty of corvettes and camero's he could choose from. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gt bandit

68gt390 said:
I at least think this time the Manager was a little happier since we didn't leave as much rubber on his new asphalt. Guess I'll find out next time we're there. Can't figure out why the manager has singled out my car to be unhappy with. There's plenty of corvettes and camero's he could choose from. :rolleyes:

I reckon i might know why !!!!!!

hey don --- How do you find the No Booster thing for your brakes. I am considering removing mine also. Any advice on mods or is it simply an unbolt job?