• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Oklahoma here we come

Ruppstang

No I am not going to start singing! We are headed to Mustang Oklahoma to the MCA national meet to day. I think Traveled GTCS is going, but I haven't heard of anyone else. We are taking the green 67 GTA convertible. Come by and say hi. Marty

TraveledGTCS

Yep, I am going; in fact I have arrived. I am staying at the LaQuinta Inn.

BTW what is your spot #? I'm in spot 27.

Bill

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Bill it was nice to meet you and your little traveling companion dog. I think it is amazing that you have driven your car 450K+ miles since new and it still lookes so nice. Good luck on the rest of your trip!
Our club brought seven cars to the national and we took seven trophies home. I sure am proud to be a part of them. Marty

TraveledGTCS

It was great meeting you also Marty. Hope to see you if I can make the show in Lincoln. Currently I plan on it, but things can change. Us two Washingtonians are also taking home awards.

Before I left three of the four 68 Cal Specials had a photo shoot and I will post them once I get back home the middle of July - unless I can get them posted using either my daughter's computer the end of June, or the friend I'm vistiting this weekend in NY. I don't know what type of photo software they have. We couldn't get ahold of the owner of the white GT/CS; I was hoping to get a Red - White and Blue - with the black GT/CS adjacent; but it didn't work out, so we just had the Red - Black and Blue shot. All three were licensed from different states, Oklahoma, California and Washington.

Will you be bringing your special to the Lincoln show? I'll do a shoot there also.

See you later.

Bill

L8GR868

I enjoyed meeting you guys.And hope you liked the show. I would like to have spent alot more time talking but had to work the show. I would like to have visited with you also Ruppstang, I had the red GT/CS. I didn't get a chance to see the web site before the show we were busy setting up. This is the first time that I have got to meet fellow CS owners ( Bill and Randy)it was GREAT!! I hope you all have a safe trip to your next destinations and thanks again for sharing your stories with me.
Eric
Oklahoma Mustang Club

Attachments

• IMG00111-20100606-1437[1].jpg
    IMG00111-20100606-1437[1].jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG00114-20100606-1438[1].jpg
    IMG00114-20100606-1438[1].jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00106-20100606-0730[1].jpg
    IMG00106-20100606-0730[1].jpg
    112 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

I enjoyed meeting you guys.And hope you liked the show. I would like to have spent alot more time talking but had to work the show. I would like to have visited with you also Ruppstang, I had the red GT/CS. I didn't get a chance to see the web site before the show we were busy setting up. This is the first time that I have got to meet fellow CS owners ( Bill and Randy)it was GREAT!! I hope you all have a safe trip to your next destinations and thanks again for sharing your stories with me.
Eric
Oklahoma Mustang Club

Thank you very much for all of your hard work! It was a very well orgnized show. I really enjoyed the police chief swearing us judges in and giving us badges. I saw your car but did not find you, it is busy for me too with the judging. I did get to talk to the owner of the white GT-CS. That was John Murphy Murf104 Sorry if I spelled you name wrong.
Bill congrats on your award too. I thought I heard your name called. My car is in the middle of it's restoration and middle may be optmistic. I'll have one of the others in Lincoln. Marty

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 19

L8GR868

We thought that the badges would be neat to give to the judges. Some thing to go with our theme, along with the tin cups at the chuck wagon. I'm glade that you enjoyed our show.
Erc