• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Red J-Code in Oklahoma - eBay

clubpro

Did you notice the early build date. It was built on Feb. 7th which was before the debut at the Century Plaza in Los Angeles. It was scheduled to be built two days before the debut, but was built 8 days earlier. Very interesting.

Cheers,

Ron

Last edited:

CougarCJ

Did you notice the early build date. It was built on Feb. 7th which was before the debut at the Century Plaza in Los Angeles. It was scheduled to be built the same day as the debut, but was built 6 days earlier. Very interesting.

Cheers,

Ron

Mine was scheduled for build on Feb 5, it was actually built on Feb 6. Released on Feb 19, though.
My VIN is 4000 some odd numbers lower than this one too. I think that my GT/CS was one of the ones used to fill the 1st orders.

Once I get my book, I should be able to put a time line together.

rvrtrash

Isn't Steve's car from Hawaii, too?

Yes it is, in fact from the same dealer. I remember PN telling me once he thought only 6 cars went to Hawaii and he'd accounted for 3 of them. I wonder if they all went to the same Ford dealership. I sure would like to get a couple of original license plate frames from the dealer, but they went out of business a long time ago.

Steve