• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Oh boy

Timmknz

It is verified, marti report attached. Does this happen to everyone, you have one, then get two.... Or is it only if your name is Tim? :)

Attachments

• rptMain_696.pdf
    13.4 KB · Views: 100

franklinair

The more, the merrier! Just ask Tim O'Brien (midnightspecial) ;-)

Neil

hookedtrout

Very similar to my car other than the color. Mine's a 289 2V 3 speed as well, I think it's an April car also, still don't have my elusive elite Marti yet.

Cory

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

How Long

Cory how long have you been waiting for that Marti? I had the standard emailed to me in 2 days, and the report with the seal is on the way.

somethingspecial

I was thinking of posting a thread on the effects of owning a GT/CS. Is it a disease? How many here own more than one. My second one was originally a Lime Gold, Ivy Gold int. 289 2V with a three Speed car. I know Arlie, Russ, Tim, Myself, now Timmknz, Hicountrybob has two HCS, GTCSmustang has a HCS and a GTCS........ Who else? Is there a cure, or is it kinda like a cure for apathy, nobody cares?!?!?!?! Mike

Attachments

• Concord, Ca MCA show 017.jpg
    Concord, Ca MCA show 017.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 46

Midnight Special

Mike, I thought I was cured back in 1982 by a Dr. Mach, but suffered a major relapse long about 2005... Terminal now... Wish I had encouragement to offer you & the others.

Arlie would do well to propose a special GT/CS burial plan if this continues! Who knows? - We might eventually qualify for life insurance through Hagerty!
;-)

Attachments

• hurse.jpg
    hurse.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 28