• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

October issue/Muscle Car Enthusiast Magazine

Diesel Donna

..................................sorry...had to delete the post......

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Yes and before anyone says anything...the running pony and three bars on the front fender were dealer installed!

somethingspecial

That is awsom, Those pics are great. They sure are nice folks and their daughter is a gas. I think she knows as much about the car as her folks and she will give you the whole history. LOL Congrats

case12

All I can say is WOW! These pictures are awesome - as is the car.

BTW, little Brittany signed the 40th anniversary banner at the Galpin show. Joe won the banner in the silent auction (Joe, check out the bottom right hand corner).

Casey

PonyGal

That is one beautiful CT/CS!! Great pictures Donna! Brittany Blue is one of my favorite colors and this one is a wonderful example! Congratulations to Tom and Sherryle! Can't wait for the October Issue to come out!