• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New name for new CS...

Edward Bodoh

Crap just wrote a book about my 2nd cs I picked up yesterday and somehow it didn't post crappppp. Too tired to do this again. In short ill try to attach pics again ughhh. Not In the registry and I attached the Marti in the Marti thread. R01C152021...getting all kinds of errors in here...including the security token error...what a way to start my new car thread...sigh.

Ok needed to resize to pics...

Bay area car all its life, even has the original dealer license frame.

Anyways thanks to Arlie, Mike and Spaceman spiff (I left u a message regarding Oregon car) .... for all the help recently.

Ivy Gold rED here !

Attachments

• 20140725_192817.jpg
    20140725_192817.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20140725_192709.jpg
    20140725_192709.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20140725_192741.jpg
    20140725_192741.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 59

Cool Manchu

First, congratulations! I wish I could have read the original post you wrote. I find it's easiest to write up a long post in a word doc just in case the forum has an issue, that way I have a back up. :)

Also, was this the one with the round headlights for sale?

OP
OP
E

Edward Bodoh

round foglights

Yes it has the round foglights, fortunately I have extra Lucas set to mount . Was on craigslist sf bay area tab. Condition of car was super close to what I was looking for. Someday I'd like to add parchment top and maybe parchment interior. Its all black now but in very good shape. And that's a lesson and good idea...word doc then paste over. Thanks Manchu. San jose right? Let's hook up sometime. Ivy rEd here.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
getting all kinds of errors in here...including the security token error...what a way to start my new car thread...sigh.

Ok needed to resize to pics...
Sorry your post timed out and you lost what you wrote. Writing it 1st in Word or even Notepad is a good solution if you think it's going to be a long post. Usually it's not a problem on short posts.

And yes, the security token error can be because your pics are too large and need to be downsized. The forum software tries to downsize for you, but if it's really large or you try to upload several large photos at once it times out.

Anyway, great looking special you've got. Congrats!