• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Member-

PB gtcs

Folks,

My brother and I have purchased a 68 GT/CS. We live in the Kansas City area. We intend to take the car back to near original condition. We may need some help finding some parts. As well, we know we will need help with advise as we go along. We welcome the challenge.

Are there any other GT/CS owners in the KC area??

TT

[quote author=PB gtcs link=board=1;threadid=720;start=0#msg3924 date=1071179728]
;)Congats on your purchase. I live in the Denver area,But I know a couple guy's close to you that have GT/CS and HCS. I also know a guy that has a junk yard with about 300 mustangs in it near you. EMAIL me and I will give you the info.

My brother and I have purchased a 68 GT/CS. We live in the Kansas City area. We intend to take the car back to near original condition. We may need some help finding some parts. As well, we know we will need help with advise as we go along. We welcome the challenge.

Are there any other GT/CS owners in the KC area??
[/quote]

OP
OP
P

PB gtcs

TT,

Tried to email you direct, but it bounced back. will try again tomorrow.

B.

OP
OP
P

PB gtcs

Brandon,

I live in Weatherby Lake, up near the airport. My brother lives in Smithville. The car is at my house undergoing the full treatment. Yours done??

B.

BrandonB

I got it pretty much done as is look at the gallery to see pics of my car. I'm currently doing minor touches to it here and there though!

-BrandonB