• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Mailer Coming to You!

P

PNewitt

Last week, I put together a new, second mailer, and this weekend, packed the P.O.'s little mail slot with over 600 envelopes!!!

If You're already on my mailing list, you should get yours late this week.

it includes:

• A THANK YOU to those who ordered books, as well as an aknowledgement of your order(s).

• An update on the progress of the book (it was enlarged to 224 pages from 200pp. at no extra cost to you).

• An appeal to buy a book, to those who have not yet ordered a book or two or three...to raise money to publish the book. An order form is included

• A Flier for the GT/CS 40th Anniversary Event, held at GAS in Los Angeles (see the flier--in two parts, attached here).

• A promo for a beautiful GT/CS art print.

• Announcement of a new Mustang business (by Club Pro; Ron) specializing in '67-'68 Coupes, and hard-to-find unique GT/CS parts.

Thanks again for your support.

Paul M. Newitt

Attachments

• gas1.jpg
    gas1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 66
  • gas2.jpg
    gas2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 59

albegtcs

Paul how do I know If I am on your mailing list, I sent a fourm in and a check for the book. When would you estimate the Mailers would get to the ohio members ?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul how do I know If I am on your mailing list, I sent a fourm in and a check for the book. When would you estimate the Mailers would get to the ohio members ?

If you haven't received it by the end of next week, it could mean that somehow your name isn't on my list. I was pretty vigilant to get everyone's name and address on these mailers this time.

If you, or anyone else hasn't received theirs (or would like to be on the list), just PM me with your full name, and full address, with zip.

Thanks!

Paul N.

albegtcs

Paul,

thank you for the response, I look forward to getting the Mailer. I will advise If I do not get it by the end of next week

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Sorry-- the Foreign ones were mailed out yesterday.

They should be to you in about a week.

Paul.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

If anyone hasn't received theirs by now, please PM me with your name and address.

thank you.

Paul N.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Had to translate it into Australian before you could send it out?:grin:

oooohhh.....keep that up, and they'll "put a shrimp on the Arlie"...

(pssst....I wouldn't book any trips to OZ, anytime soon, mate...)

Paul N.

gt bandit

Arlie - are you not from Texas , i thought that was foreign to most of the rest of America.

or is it you guys just feel that way down there

ps - if your not from Texas this post is stupid

Mosesatm

Arlie - are you not from Texas , i thought that was foreign to most of the rest of America.

or is it you guys just feel that way down there

ps - if your not from Texas this post is stupid

No, I'm not from Texas, I just live here for now.