• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

IF you didn't get a GT/CS Book Mailer by Oct 20th

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Just to clarify....

1. There is no "deadline" to get your book(s) order to me by Oct 20th. What I meant was that if you did not get a flier from me BY the 20th, that to let me know here, and that I'd get one to you ASAP. Please read the instructions on the order form.

2. The Oct 24th is the day you can begin to send me your book order. I am requesting that people mail their order beginning on that day (or later). I set that date, so those who want early-numbered signed books can do so beginning on that date. Do not send me orders before the 24th of Oct.

3. I will not accept any orders via E-mail or by Private Message (whether previous to, or after Oct 24th). All orders will be accepted at the GT/CS Registry (USPS) Address.

All of this is to make it fair to everyone in the Registry, whether they are online or not, and whether they visit this site, or not.

Thank you for your understanding and for your book(s) orders.

Paul N.

Ladystang

Haven't received mailer yet.
Send in a SASE months ago to be included in registery for book. Haven't received form to fill out yet. Know that you have been busy.

Have had trouble logging in here lately. Think it is finally straightened out. (I hope)

DLedin

Well Saturday's mail for Oct. 20th has been delivered and I still haven't received my mailer.

I've been in the registry as of 1989. You have my Marti report as well. Is there a way to confirm if you've sent me a mailer Paul? Should I send you a SASE?

Thanks,
Doug Ledin

DLedin

Just to clarify....
...if you did not get a flier from me BY the 20th, that to let me know here, and that I'd get one to you ASAP....
Paul N.

Hi Paul,

I posted several days ago that I've not received your mailer yet. It still has not arrived. I can certainly send you a SASE if that's what it takes. Just let me know what size envelope to send & how much postage needs to be on it to send it to Burbank, CA.

Thanks.
Doug Ledin