• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 NEW GT/CS T-shirt Design is Done

Guyman

Well., here is it., I will need to get some feedback as far as how many would like to order one so I can see if it is financially do-able., with all the screen print. t-shirt charges etc. This is a 5-6 color design and will be screen-printed on nice durable T's (probably white or light grey., if not white, then it's another ink color to put them on colored T's...so even more money!)...and open to suggestions for other kinds of shirts too. This is a front print only design. Was going to do a pocket logo, but most shirts just have the print on the front, so will stick with that.

Please email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com with your contact information, email etc and what sizes you would be interested in. I will then contact those interested when I get a final count and let you know if it's a go! Thanks in advance for your interest.

Thanks.< Guy
guysgt390@yahoo.com

Attachments

• calspecial.tshirt.jpg
    calspecial.tshirt.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 182

limelyt

I like the design idea. Maybe a large version on the back and a smaller portion of the design on the left front, something like the disc with California Special Mustang

OP
OP
G

Guyman

My original idea was to put a pocket logo on the front and main design on the back...It just cost that much more for the xtra print because they have to load the shirt twice and print twice...so will probably just go with a front print.

sam

I like it. What about just having GT/CS on the back and your regular design on the front.......

gtcs1

I like it. What about just having GT/CS on the back and your regular design on the front.......

Count me in (I'll take 2) with the regular design as you shown, artwork logo on the front and no pocket.

As far as having a back printing, I've had another shirt like that, and don't really like it for a T-shirt. If it is with the rear printing, I'm out. Just my opinion (my own taste). And I guess taste is personal and can't be argued...

Guy, just want to say you've got a pretty nice design there, WOW!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Guyman

I can't please everyone., but from what I have seen over the years on car t-shirts and that I have designed., most of the population likes the design on the front.

With that said., will just make a decision and put it on the front.

What I need is for people who would like to have some (definite yes) to email me with sizes/how many. (will go ahead with printing if I get enough intrest)

Thanks for all the positive comments, I worked at least 30 hours on the design..,

Please email me here: guysgt390@yahoo.com

rvrtrash

I think you did a great job! I have to admit, at first, I didn't care for the surfboard and roof racks, but the more I look at it, the more it's growing on me. Kind of the flavor of the original Shelby convertible ads.

Steve

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Hey everyone...checking in...not getting a whole lot of response on people interested in a new GT/CS t-shirt design....will let the post ride for a while, but if I don't get enough people wanting them., won't produce them...too expensive to create only a couple dozen shirts...so email me if you are definitely interested in one or two

Thanks., Guy guysgt390@yahoo.com

BigJim

I don't read the forums over the weekend so I did not respond sooner. Email was sent.

clubpro

Guy,

Just an fyi, the shirts that I made up for the 40th anniversary had the small design on the front and the large design on the back and sold very well at $20 per shirt. This group is very supportive when it comes to buying C.S. stuff. I know that Tim (Midnight Special) will agree with me.

Cheers,

Ron