• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Car For Imported Tree

imported_tree

Well folks ,just to let you know that i won my bid on e-bay for a really cool set of wheels.68-fastback form california. shelby clone.really big motor and 4 speed, Just about bought a GT/CS from a member from this site.I really miss the black beauty but my heart was set on a four speed with a bigger engine.As i said before i love the people on this site and i hope nobody thinks i am a turn coat for selling the gt/cs and buying a fastback.will post some photos on my return thurs or friday next week. god willing. thanks and have a great day. will own another some day...

terry................................................................

Mosesatm

BroadwayBlue said:
Let's see some pics before we say that Arlie :grin:

Seriously Terry, best of luck with the FB. Definitley want some pics!

Pictures aren't difficult to find if you know where to look.:wink:

Mustanger

Good for you, Terry ... apart from this site being focused on GT/CS's, it's also part of the Ford and Mustang family!!! Have fun with the new Mustang and try to keep it under a 100 (mph) ...

TheBlkPearl

Big blocks rule!!

Cool - I wish I had a big block but my 302 runs good for now. Hope the mustang makes it home safe and sound!!!

Randy

Mustanglvr

Its great to hear that you have another Mustang, Tree.
Buckle up and let her go!