• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New California Special T shirt Ideas

Mosesatm

Also be warned that someone who lurks on this site WILL whine to Ford about shirts for sale.

nfrntau

Also be warned that someone who lurks on this site WILL whine to Ford about shirts for sale.

Sad but true.
It may be best to hold further comments until you say... OK anybody who wants a t-shirt, heres what you need to do ....
I would like a couple when they are ready.

joedls

Here's one I like:

herechevy.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Guyman

Man, so much drama over a T-shirt!..haha., Will post the design soon, and if anyone interested in some you can email me personally so we don't get caught by the t-shirt police!.
Will post my email address when the design is ready...and I am welcome for input too after you guys view it. I like the idea on the headlights too., very creative! :). I will go ahead with the design if people are interested or not., but will think you guys will like it!., lots of detail and a very accurate drawing. Tires, rims etc.! :) I will be going to the MCA Nationals to in a few months in Concord and can bring them to the show.

I plan on putting a pocket area logo on the front and full color design on the back...and or just the design on the front?. You guys decide.
Thanks., Guy

dalorzo_f

But, oh so politically incorrect...:wink:

Used to live in Oakland and work in San Ramon, just up the raod from you. And my GT/CS came to Oz from Hayward, bought in Fremont! I can almost guarantee one day, years ago, I drove past it on 580....