• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Book

rdysart

Hello, I just purchased another Cal Special and would like to get it in the new registry if possible. Any help would be appreciated. I should have the Marti Report in the next couple days. I sent the last couple to Mr. Newitt a couple months ago and hope I can get this one in as well. Thanks to all, Rick in Virginia. Have a great week folks.

hicountrybob

Hello, I just purchased another Cal Special and would like to get it in the new registry if possible. Any help would be appreciated. I should have the Marti Report in the next couple days. I sent the last couple to Mr. Newitt a couple months ago and hope I can get this one in as well. Thanks to all, Rick in Virginia. Have a great week folks.

Rick, Paul has posted that he would like to have our info. by the end of Jan. now in order for our cars to make it into the new book. Bob here.

OP
OP
R

rdysart

Thanks for the info Mr. Teets, I'll send the report as soon as I recieve it. Happy New Year as well, hope everyone is doing well. Rick in Va.