• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New 07 GT/CS

mustangj

I picked up my new 07 GT/CS today and I LOVE IT! It is a redfire coupe, 5 speed with the GT appearance package, and it is absolutely awesome! I will post some pics next week when I get back from the beach. I can't wait to drive it again tomorrow.

keeplkn

2007 GT/CS in Grabber Orange

I have a new 2007 GT/CS in the rare Grabber Orange. I hope you can see it in my avatar. Once I figure out how to post a picture, I will.

case12

I love the grabber orange, and it really sets off the GT/CS stripe. Congrats and welcome to the GT/CS family. Casey

skipcad

Congrads on the new car! I saw another response that mentioned the Grabber Orange...I saw one a few months ago here in Baltimore when I went to pick up a company vehicle. The orange looks great with the stripe...I had a hard time deciding between the Redfire and the Vista Blue, but we've already had a few other vehicles with that color, so the blue got me!