• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need diagram

Mustanglvr

Hello, I need to get the heater going in my GT/CS. About a year ago the heater hoses had to be bypassed because of a leak. It was only supposed to be a temporary solution. I did`nt need the heater to work until now, so I need a diagram to show exactly where those hoses go, from where they come out of the firewall on.
We had a dusting of our first snow here in Southwestern Minnesota. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rvrtrash

Does your car have air cond.? If not, one hose goes to the front of the intake and one goes to the water pump.

Steve

P

PNewitt

Hey Rhonda!

Is this what you need? I didn't know if you had A/C or not, and which size engine you have.

Stay warm!

here ya go,

Paul N.

Attachments

• hoses.jpg
    hoses.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Thanks all, my car was originally a 6 cylinder with factory air conditioning and now it has a 289 in it with air. Those diagrams are exactly what I needed, thanks for the help.

aemoo28

Wow. I have a question about installing my heater core, and look! It's already been discussed 2.5 yrs before! With a photo! Thank you!