• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. My dissapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

J.Bart

aaaa maybe because i was talking about the site , not sports that you guys are talking about?
i thought it was kind of obvious?????

Mustanglvr

aaaa maybe because i was talking about the site , not sports that you guys are talking about?
i thought it was kind of obvious?????

Ok, what did you do with the real JBart!

You've been on this site for a long time JBart, Any other problems you want to talk about? Were all here for you. I am being sincere. Rhonda:smile:

John McGilvary

You've been on this site for a long time JBart, Any other problems you want to talk about? Were all here for you. I am being sincere. Rhonda:smile:

Good one!!

This thread has totally amazed me, I hope its dead now.......

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

NOW THAT'S A RESPONSE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE!!!!!!!

it is caring about people here, not demeaning, polite.
THANK YOU!!!

i don't know why everyone can't be polite. you can dissagree with people and still be polite.

rhonda
i just didn't like what has been going on, and need to say something about it.
well, i guess i have been defending my position since

but i have talked to a couple of people that don't feel they have been treated very well here at this site. i think it's a problem that needs to be addressed

CougarCJ

i do own a gun, with all of the wolves around here, i think i need to get a couple more.

What do you mean by this? Taken out of context, it could be construed as you calling us wolves.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

What do you mean by this? Taken out of context, it could be construed as you calling us wolves.

no no,
i mean the wolves that were introduced here in the idaho, montana area.... they are out hand. there are continually issues with things like cattle, and bear hunters having there dogs killed or just packed off by wolves. people see wolves chasing elk herds.
but these instances are not in the deep back woods, the wolves do these things in well populated areas. wolves are seen chasing elk from the highway. it doesn't happen everyday, but they aren't scared of anyone or anything.
. i seriously am thinking of getting specific firearms to protect myself when i go in the hills.

joedls

no no,
i mean the wolves that were introduced here in the idaho, montana area.... they are out hand. there are continually issues with things like cattle, and bear hunters having there dogs killed or just packed off by wolves. people see wolves chasing elk herds.
but these instances are not in the deep back woods, the wolves do these things in well populated areas. wolves are seen chasing elk from the highway. it doesn't happen everyday, but they aren't scared of anyone or anything.
. i seriously am thinking of getting specific firearms to protect myself when i go in the hills.

I apologize for assuming you meant something else.

Mustanglvr

so.. are you talking about me being childish or them????

When I asked "What did you do with the real JBart?" I just meant you were'nt acting yourself and thought maybe something else maybe bothering you.
I understand that you have concerns about members here (allegedly) writing taunting posts on the SAAC site aimed at Paul. I think we're all just frustrated that he has'nt come through with the registry book yet.
The book (which is FANTASTIC! by the way) that Cory did, has helped us pass the time until Paul's is done. Members are just dealing with things as best they can and I know it could be alot worse.:undecided

Midnight Special

so.. are you talking about me being childish or them????

JBART, I think John was referring to me in this case. That's totally cool with me. Being childish also includes lead-footed enthusiasm (that comes with owning '60's cars at our ripe old age;-) in a media where it's hard to gauge expressions in posts...

Again: All is well :)

GT/CS S Code

Are we done yet?

Hopefully we'll see an end to this thread at some point! Remember that as Arlie mentioned before, this is an open forum with the general public reading their way through these various comments. What must they think of us as they read through a confrontational thread like this one? Can we finally just accept that we have a few forum members with a difference of opinion on some issues, with a few hearty personality conflicts thrown in for good (or bad?) measure, and call it a day?
:rolleyes:
Can we please, PLEASE, just get back to some enlightened and friendly conversations that are related to the cars we all love so much?
:smile:
Nuff said ...
(... and now I'm going to go out to the garage, fire up our car, and pull it out into the driveway and run it for a little while to charge the battery. Hopefully the sound of the exhaust will help to get a smile back on my face ...!)

GT/CS S Code

Aaaaaah ....
That feels better!
:grin:
(... but its a shame that the insurance ran out in September ...)
:sad:

Attachments

• In the driveway October 2009 003 (Small).jpg
    In the driveway October 2009 003 (Small).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 15
  • In the driveway October 2009 004 (Small).jpg
    In the driveway October 2009 004 (Small).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
  • In the driveway October 2009 005 (Small).jpg
    In the driveway October 2009 005 (Small).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 14
  • In the driveway October 2009 008 (Small).jpg
    In the driveway October 2009 008 (Small).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 21
  • In the driveway October 2009 009 (Small).jpg
    In the driveway October 2009 009 (Small).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
  • In the driveway October 2009 007 (Small).jpg
    In the driveway October 2009 007 (Small).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 20

robert campbell

What a great car!!! Hope to see it in person next year! At the Mustang Roundup!!

I am swapping my two around today. Nice weather and time for a quick drive!!! Mine are insured all year!!! Spot driving.

Go Seahawks!!!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.