• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale my '68 GT/CS x-code on Hemmings.com

deestix

Hi All,
After 7 truly delightful years with my California Special, I've decided to move on. Please see my ad on www.hemmings.com at:
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/ford/mustang_california_special/

I have the Marti Report, of course, which confirms that this is a very highly optioned car, with the 390 2 barrel x-code engine, C6 automatic trans, A/C, PS, PDB, GT package, deluxe interior with upper and lower consoles, and deluxe seat belts. While far from a perfect show car, it's a great driver, and its rarity on the East Coast has given me the chance to educate many at car shows, cruise nights, etc.

The car is Lime Gold with an Ivy Gold interior.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me between 8am and 9pm (East Coast time) at 908-894-3267.

Richard Reina (deestix)

Attachments

• Marti report c.jpg
    Marti report c.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Mustang side in sun c.JPG
    Mustang side in sun c.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Mustang rear in sun c.JPG
    Mustang rear in sun c.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Cal Spec at Unisphere ccc.jpg
    Cal Spec at Unisphere ccc.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Mustang front at cruise c.JPG
    Mustang front at cruise c.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 2005 New England 1000 gymkhana.jpg
    2005 New England 1000 gymkhana.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 97

teamlo

Nice car! Nice to see the X-code 390 with the GT option. Rare combo. and super cool. Love the Lime Gold!!

Terry

DeadStang

Wow--that looks like a pretty darned good deal! If I wasn't overfull in my stable, I'd be looking at your CS to buy.